Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Claudia Stevens Foundation Primer



Having noticed this primer at Sally's every time I go to get new hair dye, I thought I would give it a shot. It's only $4.99, so why not? (You can buy it on Sally's website, HERE)

It goes on very smooth, and you only need a tiny bit. I liked it the first few times I used it, but then I noticed the skin on my nose starting to peel off and look very dry and gross. My entire nose looked pretty nasty for a week or so, including around both nostrils, even though I quit using the primer as soon as I saw a problem.

After it healed, I thought I might give it a try JUST on the rest of my face. Surprisingly, it didn't make my skin dry. No, instead it made me break out in tiny pimples all over my face. I never get pimples, so I knew it was from the primer. My little sister told me it made her break out, also.

This primer is TERRIBLE! I do not recommend it at ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment