Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Salon Bronze Airbrush Tanning System



I was getting models ready at a fashion show, lately, and one of them whipped out this handy little airbrush tan gun. As a particularly pale person, naturally I was intrigued by such a fabulously easy solution to my pigment problem.

I went on down to trusty ol' Sally's and found that it was a very reasonable $12.99. The refill is only $8.99, so I grabbed one of those, also.

The kit is basically just a little gun that you insert the bottle of color into, and then you squeeze the trigger to spray. It comes with a few makeup sponges, as the directions recommend spraying the color onto a sponge and then using that for your face, hands and feet.

It is very easy to use, but it will definitely come out better if you can get someone else to spray it on you. Make sure you shake it a lot, for a more even spray. It is messy, so doing it in the shower or bath works the best.

I really like this little airbrush system. It's very quick, and dries very quickly. It isn't orange, lasts for awhile (mine lasts up to 2 weeks!), doesn't rub off everywhere, and doesn't smell.

I love this stuff! You can buy it at Sally's website, HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment