Wednesday, July 7, 2010

L'Oreal Eyelash Boosting Serum



While at the Walgreens a few weeks ago, I came across this Lash Boosting Serum. Although I do use Latisse regularly, I have found that my eyelashes fall out quickly and break off.

I thought, what the hell. I'll give it a shot. It was only $14.99, anyway, so at least it's not a huge loss if it doesn't work!

Basically, you just put the stuff on like you would mascara, and the drag the applicator across your upper lashline. You are supposed to use it before bed and under mascara. I tried only this for about three days before I went to get my new bottle of Latisse.

To my amazement, this stuff actually worked pretty well! I noticed a difference in my eyelashes almost immediately. They were longer, and stronger within three days. It also made my mascara go on much more smoothly.

I started back up with the Latisse and I've noticed a HUGE difference in the way it works. My eyelashes seem more moisturized, and have stopped falling out when I take my makeup off. They don't seem to fall out at all, really. They are more even than when I was only using the Latisse, and they are growing longer as well.

This serum is a great supplement to the Latisse, or even just a great product by itself. I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking to improve their lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment